Deleting Albums

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Deleting Albums

Post by Flasher »

Not really a problem exactly, just wondering if there is a way to delete albums in our gallery.  Eliminating individual layouts is easy peasy, but I cannot figure out how to delete an entire album.  Image
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 592

Re: Deleting Albums

Post by Shutterbug »

I have not idea.  Sorry wish I could help.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Decided to bump this back up.  Not really a necessary thing, but I really would like to be able to delete a few albums from my list in my gallery. 

:greensmile:
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

debraruffing
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 508

Post by debraruffing »

Does anyone know how to delete an empty album in the gallery submissions?  I moved some of my items from one album to another to condense and now need to delete.  Thank you for any help!
Debra R. 
Nana of 5, Mama of 2, Disney Addict

ImageImage  ImageImageImage
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Yay!  I see the "Delete Album" option!

THANK YOU, BRANDON!!!!

Return to “Website Problems”