Getting excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2125

Getting excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

We are in the final countdown, just 4 more days of waiting!!!!!! Is your scrap room ready, do you have snacks planned, did you order anything special for this? Nosy minds want to know, lol. My room is no where near ready, will work on this over the next couple days. I will have a few snacks by the time we start, nothing that can get all over anything, lol . I have an order due in today, hopefully things that can be used for the weekend! I am thinking I used have ordered more adhesive though.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
Nana01
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 92

Re: Getting excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Nana01 »

I have to go food shoppping. Everything else is done. I do have to work Friday but hoping to jump on for some games.
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

Breauxlabs
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 776

Post by Breauxlabs »

I'm so excited and so disappointed I'll be missing a big chunk of it since I extended out travel plans. 

I'm getting my little space in here as ready as I can, today I'm going to write up the schedule since I don't have a printer. 
Kim Breaux
ImageImage
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2021

Post by MTCanuk »

You sound like you are getting ready. My room is ok. But my desk is in shambles. Yesterday, I finished my tag for Stacy’s pre NSD challenge and also cut out a bunch of doilies for one of Brandy’s challenges. And vacuumed all those little bits up. Also had to make a birthday card for DH’s birthday today. I had 2 big orders come in from what I ordered in March. 49and Market. Summer orders from SS and Pebbles.. Trying to have a no spend April, which is almost done. Got photos ordered a couple of weeks ago, too. Hope you enjoy your crafty weekend and get lots accomplished.
I also printed out the schedule and planner pages. Should be heelpful. Sent in my Bingo words.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

aheatfan
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1757

Post by aheatfan »

Almost there, room is ready. My time slot challenges are almost done. Ordered more photo paper yesterday and I have everything else.  No snacks yet but will get those tomorrow.  Can not wait!!!
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

VALERIE 03/22
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 425

Post by VALERIE 03/22 »

MTCanuk wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:51 am
You sound like you are getting ready. My room is ok. But my desk is in shambles. Yesterday, I finished my tag for Stacy’s pre NSD challenge and also cut out a bunch of doilies for one of Brandy’s challenges. And vacuumed all those little bits up. Also had to make a birthday card for DH’s birthday today. I had 2 big orders come in from what I ordered in March. 49and Market. Summer orders from SS and Pebbles.. Trying to have a no spend April, which is almost done. Got photos ordered a couple of weeks ago, too. Hope you enjoy your crafty weekend and get lots accomplished.
I also printed out the schedule and planner pages. Should be heelpful. Sent in my Bingo words.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR HUBBY.................. HOPE YOU GUYS WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS........... VALERIE

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2021

Post by MTCanuk »

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:57 am
MTCanuk wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:51 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR HUBBY.................. HOPE YOU GUYS WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS........... VALERIE

Thanks, Valerie. Planning to take him out for lunch today. Baked his favourite pumpkin pie for him yesterday!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

VALERIE 03/22
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 425

Post by VALERIE 03/22 »

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR NSD.................. IT'S ONE OF MY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE YEAR FOR ME.................. WE DON'T DO MUCH AROUND HERE DURING THE YEAR SO I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO NSD..................... AS FOR MY CRAFTROOM IT'S ALL SET UP TO GO....................... AND SNACKS ARE ALSO READY JUST SIMPLE THINGS LIKE CHEESE AND CRACKERS AND A MOUNTAIN DEW WITH THE CAP ON TIGHTLY SO IT DOESN'T GET ALL OVER IF I HAPPEN TO TIP IT OVER.................. 

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE....................

VALERIE
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2426

Post by emmapaige »

I think I’m ready. I have snacks and prepared meals from Trader Joe’s. I have plenty of photo paper and a new ink cartridge for my Epson photo printer. I’ve got lots of different adhesives. My desk is clean and even my floor is clean! 

Now I hope DH and I both stay healthy! 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Mommyof5
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 165

Post by Mommyof5 »

I have cleaned and straightened my scrap area only to mess it up again. I have purchased new and fun supplies--- only to use them already yesterday--- and I bought snacks that have somehow disappeared --- and I have a bunch of fat happy kids🤣. I give up! I'm just going to wing it!!!!
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

Birgit55~Chickadee
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 127

Post by Birgit55~Chickadee »

I'm ready!  I've got my craft space as organized as it can be.  As for snacks, I don't need much.  Just some cheese and crackers and endless supply of H2O.  Planning on frozen pizza for supper so I don't have to think about it and take the time to cook a meal.  
QueenBee89
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1660

Post by QueenBee89 »

I can hardly wait!!!! My room isn’t where I wanted it to be, but it’s better than it was! I recently reorganized ALL my stash so it was a huge undertaking LOL 

No special snacks yet, but I’ll get stuff this week. I did replace my printer ink yesterday too so that’s all squared away! 

My biggest prep is arranging for my boys to have a sleepover with my parents Thursday and Friday night! And then hubby is taking them to his parents on Saturday! I’m going all in this year! (With the exception of a soccer game for them Saturday morning, lol!) 
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image
lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 723

Post by lilkoala3 »

Am I ever really ready? Nope... But I make it work!
Leslie
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1350

Post by VickiR »

I'm home from my scrappy weekend and getting organized for Friday!  It was exciting to see all of the great prizes and can't wait to give them away!
SandyK1967
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 706

Post by SandyK1967 »

No to everything lol! There is never enough time. I did get some great photos yesterday and this morning on a walk for the 25 item challenge. I just got finished with my Hostess challenges and games drafts so that was holding me back cause this is my first time hosting. But yes, so excited and I want to do it all!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋 Image
~HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY 2024!~
Elysandrra
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 92

Post by Elysandrra »

I am most excited for the two fast scraps by Flasher and Joannie! I have a lot of fun during those. It really motivates me to glue my creation together and leave perfectionism at the door! My scrap room is the guest room and I have my entire scrap and craft hoard boxed up; yesterday I began digging to see what I had hidden away hehehe! And of course that turned into making layouts into the wee hours of the night. Friday is probably going to be my most productive day as my son is in Kindergarten now and the only distraction is myself!!!

Have fun preparing everyone!!!
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 938

Post by suewho372 »

My scrappy space is pretty good. I had been working on a complete overhaul and reorg of supplies so I know where most things are now!
No snacks yet. I will see what I come up with.
Susan

traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 750

Post by traveler »

I don't eat in my scrap room and I have a husband who expects to eat with me in the evenings which actually I prefer also.

I have been printing photos and putting them in piles on the floor so it will be easier to figure out something to scrap for each challenge. A couple of the albums I am currently using are non-standard sizes, so I will pre-cut background paper for those and hope a challenge comes that fits the photos and background paper. I also have a list of things that I can make.

Other than that, I am working on my games and this week I need to work on an example for one or 2 of my challenges. 

I will play all day Friday but will be in and out on Saturday and Sunday Benjamin is flying home in the morning and only staying for 5 days so he'll be my priority form then on, but he likes his down time too.

and I have purchased a couple different adhesives. Everything else will have to use what's been in my stash.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Kayla S.
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 208

Post by Kayla S. »

yay! so excited too!! Gathering up some photos, making page kits, and tidying up the work space as well. I dangerously loaded up my ACOT shopping cart hahaha 🙈 its like crafty christmas!
Scrapqueen141
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 951

Post by Scrapqueen141 »

There are a few commitments that I already had for the weekend, one being a wedding. But I told my family that other than the few things I have to do I am in the craft room and not leaving it starting Friday!!! LOL
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖

Return to “General Talk”