PSE 12 - Good price!

Moderators: MamaK321, ACOT Employee

letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

PSE 12 - Good price!

Post by letumom »

I was looking into upgrading to the current version. There is a sale going on right now of Photo Shop Elements. $30 off the regular price, which makes it only $69. But the offer expires on 12/28.

If anyone is interested in coming over to the dark side, you could download the 30 day trial, then opt in at the sale price after test driving it for a few days. And if you post a new layout here, the digi gals will treat you to COOOKIEEEEESSSS!
Laurie

Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Re: PSE 12 - Good price!

Post by Ayla »

I really didn't like PSE12 when I downloaded a trial....much happier with PSE10. And I got it on ebay for $46 including shipping! But I agree...if anyone wants to dip their toes in, any of the digi gals here would be happy to help!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

And here's some cookies to entice you!

Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

MorningStar
Cherry Tart

Post by MorningStar »

I have PSE 10 or 11. I haven't downloaded it yet but that is my goal for tomorrow. I am new to this version of the program because I used PSLE years ago and PS3. I didn't get very far because I ran out of time to work with it. I am going to really work on it now though.

Thanks,
MS
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

I have not ever tried any of them.  I am afraid that I will get it, then not even work at it.  Lazy, lazy, lazy!
Bibi

Return to “Digital Talk”